Monday, May 1, 2017

My Thoughts On, Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon



This book is my first contact with Nicola Yoon. I read it because it had an interesting premise. A girl on house arrest for medical reasons. Her new neighbors are kind but a boy specifically catches her eyes. How can a romance bloom between the two when she is in danger from everything? I love how this medical aspect is an essential part of the story without making the plot heavy or gloomy. This novel still have the lightness of a usual YA story of a girl meet boy and they have obstacles to overcome to be together.  Yet it is original in its writing and in the interwoven details that make the characters three dimensional. 
It was a fast read and I enjoyed every page of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vos commentaires sont les bienvenues!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...