Monday, April 17, 2017

My Thoughts On - Beautiful Darkness by Fabien Vehlmann



This is a messed up twisted mind boggling comic. It follows the story of groups of little people whose life has changed when the girl they were living in dies in the woods. The dynamic between them shifts, alliances are forged and loyalties tested and disturbingly broken very easily. This comic brings to light the worst behaviors of humans as individuals and as a society. It makes me shudder that this is a possible outcome of our society if everyone became selfish and discarded any moral boundaries. 
This type of social behavior remind me of the movie The Lobster. It is just as twisted and shudder causing as this comic by its disregard to morals and human decency. 
I did not enjoy this read nor the place it took me to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vos commentaires sont les bienvenues!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...